Bankruptcy of individuals
Bankruptcy of individuals is an extremely important and necessary procedure for insolvency, which is designed to rehabilitate anindividual and return him to a normal financial state.
For all this, the procedure for insolvency of a citizen is as complicated as the bankruptcy procedure of a legal entity.
Therefore, before initiating the procedure for personal bankruptcy, you need to weigh the pros and cons, which can only be done with the help of a qualified specialist.
We offer you:
1. Oral or written advice on bankruptcy of individuals;
2. Comprehensive study of your competitive situation and evaluation of the prospects of the insolvency procedure;
3. Write an application to the court to declare itself bankrupt;
4. Collect the necessary and sufficient set of documents;
5. Representation in the Arbitration Court up to the introduction of the first insolvency procedure.